Beef Cattle Farm Management
- Addressing the Consequences of Predator Damage to Livestock and Poultry - Steven H. Umberger, et al.
- Age and Source Verification - Capturing the Advantage - Scott Greiner, 2009
- Beef Cattle Breeds and Biological Types - Scott P. Greiner
- Cow Herd Performance and Profitability: Measuring How You Stack Up - Scott P. Greiner
- Getting Started in the Cattle Business in Virginia - Bill McKinnon & Henry S. Snodgrass
- Managing Your Pastures When It Rains - Mark A. McCann, June 1, 2009
- Marketing Cull Cows in Virginia - Phil Blevins
- Replacement Heifer Development Steps - Mark A. McCann, August 3, 2009
- Tips to Becoming More Efficient in Cow-Calf Business - Scott Greiner, Aug. 3, 2009
- Beef Cow/Calf Herd Health Program and Calendar - W. Dee Whittier and John Currin
- Body Condition Scoring Beef Cows - Dan E. Eversole, et al.
- Nutrition and Feeding of the Cow-Calf Herd: Digestive System of the Cow - John B. Hall and Susan Silver
- Nutrition and Feeding of the Cow-Calf Herd: Essential Nutrients, Feed Classification and Nutrient Content of Feeds - John B. Hall, et al.
- Polioencephalomalacia (PEM or Polio) Associated With Feeding Corn Gluten - John F. Currin
- Nutrition and Feeding of the Cow-Calf Herd: Production Cycle Nutrition and Nutrient Requirements of Cows, Pregnant Heifers and Bulls - John B. Hall, et al.
- Recognition & Treatment of Bovine Respiratory Disease Complex - John F. Currin & W. Dee Whittier
- Strategic Use of Antibiotics in Stocker Cattle - John F. Currin
- Summer Fly Control on Cattle - W. Dee Whittier
- "Time to Judge the Book by its Cover" or Time to Body Condition Score Your Cows - Mark A. McCann
- Make Plans to Stockpile Fescue to Reduce Winter Hay Needs - Mark A. McCann
- Planning the Feeding of Your Beef Herd This Winter Part I - John F. Currin & Mark A. McCann
- Planning the Feeding of Your Beef Herd This Winter Part II - John Currin & Mark A. McCann
- Time for Fall Nutrition Tune-up - Mark A. McCann
- Predicting Bull Fertility - W. Dee Whittier and Thomas Bailey
- Fencing Materials for Livestock Systems - Susan Wood Gay and Rick D. Heidel